Why White Frontiers?
- EXPERIENCE: Our team has traveled to Antarctica & the Arctic many times and knows each ship and operator – we will match you with the best trip to fit your needs and interests.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICES: We can help organize your whole trip around the Polar expedition: hotels, local excursions & transfers. We can also can help you with Antarctic gear (jacket, pants, gloves), local advice, laundry service and much more. Tailor-made vacations are what we do best!
- LOCATION: Based in Ushuaia, Argentina, your jumping off point to Antarctica, we remove the uncertainty of travel. We can welcome you at the airport, provide bilingual services and help make the best of your time before departing for the White Continent.
- NO EXTRA COSTS: We don’t charge any fee for our services – we save you time and stress by helping you compare different ships and itineraries and handling the booking for you.
- SERVICE PROMISE: We are here to help you design an unforgettable vacation and take the stress out of organizing. We are available around the clock for any questions and needs you might have.
White Frontiers is a family-run travel agency, located in the port city of Ushuaia, Argentina, and founded to help travelers experience the extreme latitudes of the world. From North Carolina, USA and Ushuaia, Argentina, Sarah and Gabriel, respectively, bring together the best of both worlds with excellent service and local knowledge. We are here to help guide you to the best expedition for you, from start to finish.
Our home base of Ushuaia is the “Southernmost City in the World” and the Antarctica port city, giving us the chance to meet you personally before and after your voyage to the White Continent. We are passionate about the Polar Regions, with many trips to both Antarctica and the Arctic. Our goal is to help people travel to these places, experience the majesty and beauty, and become ambassadors for the conservation and protection of these remote regions.
We pride ourselves on our personalized, bilingual service on-the-ground in Ushuaia before and after you visit Antarctica or the Arctic. We love to share our knowledge of the Tierra del Fuego: the most scenic day hikes, the fascinating history, where to eat Patagonian lamb and how to find the best leather products. We are proud to call this place home, and we look forward to sharing our passion for this remote island, and the large white wilderness to the south, with you.