With a maximum of 134 passengers, the Expedition provides an intimate small ship cruising experience. Completely refurbished in 2009, she boasts spacious cabins, each featuring ocean-facing windows or portholes and private en-suite facilities. Large common areas and observation decks provide panoramic views of the distinctive landscapes of some of the most remote regions on earth. The Expedition delivers it space, comfort and expertise at a price that few can better.
- Passenger Capacity: 134 (maximum)
- Crew: 53
- Built: Helsingr Skibsvaerft, Denmark, 1972 (2009)
- Ice Class: Swedish/Finnish 1B
- Length: 105m (345 ft)
- Breadth: 18.6m (61 ft)
- Max Draft: 4.7m (15 ft)
- Gross Tonnage: 6334 GRT
- Cruising Speed: 14.5 knots
- Stabilizers: Fins, Type Brown/AEG
Cabins & Amenities
- Canada Goose Observation Deck
- Fleet of 14 zodiacs
- Complimentary Wellington Boots for duration of your cruise
- Complimentary destination guides for every passenger
- Large Mud Room
- Lonely Planet Library
- Discovery Lounge
- Fine dining – one sitting
- Polar Bear Pub
- Gift Shop
- Medical Clinic
- Computer Room
- Public Telephone
- Single Supplement is 1.6 times the regular price.
- Please note that evacuation insurance is mandatory on all cruises.
- Camping Excursion $249 per person, Kayaking Excursion $749 per person.
- Adventure options must be pre-booked and paid for prior to start of the trip. Space is subject to availability. Some activities require experience.
- Valid for new bookings only. Promo cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- All trips subject to possible fuel surcharge.