Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, generous deck space and advanced navigation equipment.
The ship offers a superb guest experience with a nautical lounge, two restaurants, sundeck, and plenty of deck space for observation of polar landscapes, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship’s interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel to the cabins and common spaces.
Endeavour is focused on health and wellness. From the newly-built saunas, to the pool, gym, hot tub and wellness café with a juice bar, the ship will offer guests onboard services and amenities that will enhance their Polar expedition experience. The ship also has a Polar Boutique, where guests can buy gifts as well as gear they might need for the voyage.
- Guests: 199
- Staff & Crew: 124
- Length: 137 meters
- Draft: 5.6 meters
- Ice Class: 1B
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Lifeboats: 6 fully enclosed
Cabins & Amenities
- Two restaurants
- Nautical lounge
- Polar library
- Newly built saunas and spa facilities
- Wellness café
- Lecture Theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
- Cruise Price does not include international airfare. Port charges are included. All cabins are outside, with two lower beds and private shower and toilet. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- Single cabin prices are 1.7 times the cost of the appropriate twin-share prices listed above except for superior and above which are 2x the price listed above.
- Snowshoeing (included)
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Kayaking (additional charge)
- Stand-up Paddleboarding (additional charge)
- Camping (additional charge)
- Adventure options must be pre-booked and paid for prior to start of the trip. Space is subject to availability. Some activities require experience. All trips subject to possible fuel surcharge.
- Shipboard accomodation with daily housekeeping
- All shore landings per the daily program
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program
- All luggage handling aboard the ship
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of US$100,000 per person
- Pre-night hotel in Ushuaia with breakfast included
- Group transfer to hotel upon arrival in Ushuaia
Upcoming Trips on the Ocean Endeavour
$8,495 – $19,995